You Are Invited to 1st Fridays 'Health & Fitness' Edition Friday January 8th, 2016
Lets welcome in the New Year with my favorite phrase, in order to increase your NET WORTH you need to increase your NETWORK. Welcome 2016 with the First, First Friday of the year. First Fridays is a community activity club whose purpose is to organize a monthly activity(s) and/or event(s) that are focused on building and improving upon awareness, networking and information sharing for youth, adults, minority and mainstream communities in education, employment, self-employment, health and wellness, the arts and other areas of interest.
First Fridays in Toronto was founded in 1994. It is one of over 30 First Fridays that occur on the first Friday of every month throughout North America in cities like Montreal, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and New York, to name a few.
:::1st Fridays 'Health & Fitness' Edition:::
Toronto's Newest Community Owned Hotspot!
366 Queen St. E., east of Parliament
(Free parking on Queen St & @ St. Paul's Church at Queen & Power)
- A Special Presentation of the Jackie Robinson Fortitude Award to Margarett Best by Dewitt Lee & 1st Fridays
- Donna Alexander, VP, The Black Health Alliance - Soundness of Mind: Mental Health and Black Communities
- Michelle Smith, Health & Social Advocate, RPN, Founder of JA Nursing -
- Asking you Doctor the Right Questions & Medical Marijuana eligibility, purposes, and benefits
- Andria Barrett, Culinary Nutritionist & Personal Trainer specializing in Diabetes
- Dr. Curlie McCalla, Lifestyle Designer - Can You Have It All?
- Ibrahim Downey, Facilitator for The Big Breakthrough Seminars
- Dione Mason - Dance Fitness for the Heart, Mind & Spirit
- Renee Wallace-Konu, Registered Psychotherapist - Defining PTSD & its impact on the Community
- Adeela & Sacha Carter from HollywoodBodies, an All Natural, Plant Based Health & Wellness Business
- Femi Doyle-Marshall, Founder & Director of Strength and Health Programming at NEWPERSONA.INFO - 7 Simple Steps in Fitness to get Stronger
- Followed by the Mix N' Mingler & more...
- Admission is $15 before 7:30pm, $20 after ($5 off for Students)
Black Board International
Jamaica National Building Society
Caribbean Vibrations TV
Planet Africa Network
email@example.com or 416-441-0792